Monday 27 November 2006

Liz+Victor=Happiness!

Lynn's shooting a baby right now (okay, that sounds weird, but you know what I'm talking about) so it's my turn to write the blog. Yeah! My first post since March. I'll keep it short & sweet.

Victor & Liz are a great couple. I mean look at them. She's hot & he's handsome. Makes our job easy.
Here's one of Lynn's shots. It's of her favourite subject: shoes.
Here's another one of Lynn's shots. Her second favourite subject: clothes.
Back to Elizabeth. This shot's mine & I like it a lot. Like that photographer dude in the Centrum commercial says "I work with the science of shadow and light." LOL.
Gorgeous smile.

Some favourites from the church.
I love these fun bridal shots Lynn got. Watch out America's Next Top Model - the doctors are in the house!
Fall fun.



The reception was at Terminal City Club and the room was all decked out by Art of the Party.

We snuck out during the reception to hang out in the middle of the street with Liz+ Victor. As the cars sped by, Victor said to us, "Could we do some normal shots now?" Normal? Nah!!!!!!


Congratulations Liz+Victor & thanks for dodging traffic with us on your wedding night!

Chris