Sunday 17 June 2007

Happy Father's Day!

On father's day, a portrait of my dad, Steve. He just celebrated a whopper of a birthday, but you'd never guess his age. His nights out on the town ballroom dancing, boating adventures, and his endless construction projects around our house keep him young at heart. And if there are any ladies out there looking for a charming European gentleman who can make a mean goulash, he's single!



Thanks dad for giving me my first camera (a Canon AE-1)and building me a darkroom in the basement when I was a kid. Without your encouragement I never would have become a photographer, and that would have really sucked!

And a big fat happy fathers day to Lynn's dad also. Lionel's on a multi-day kayak adventure in the Broken Islands with my sister-in-law Laura (sorry we couldn't come, not-so-sorry we missed out on the past three days of rain-soaked paddling!) He's always been there for us too & we're so glad he and Lynn's mom Anne moved out west to BC. Without him, I wouldn't have Lynn .... and that would REALLY suck! You're up next for a portrait when we head over to the island for our next visit.

Happy Father's Day to both of you and lots of love.

Chris