Monday 30 June 2008

All About Kelly McWilliams and Weddings by Socialites

About Kelly McWilliams:
Just so you know, it took me forever to write this page. I think that is because weddings are my passion, and most certainly not writing about myself. I find comfort in lists (yep, I'm pretty organized and adore lists).
So here's my "about me" list:
- I say this, do this, and sincerely believe this: "Work hard, smile alot, and be very very nice".
- Laugh, laugh, laugh. I do it all the time. And I try to make others do it too. It makes the difficult boring stuff not so difficult and boring.
- I founded and own Weddings by Socialites.
- I'm married to a guy named Kelly. We have 2 awesome kids. No, they are not named Kelly.
There's a reason why I've had so many great weddings at great wedding venues. There is a true value in having a wedding planner and designer, and I aim to prove this time and time again.
You may have seen us in:


Our beliefs and a few facts about all of us at Weddings by Socialites:

- We've been "weddings" since 2003, but our events started long before that.
- All events are planned by Kelly McWilliams, and I have a team that works together for each seamless event. This isn't "corporate" - I am your wedding planner, and I'm fortunate enough to have other people as passionate about as weddings as I am working alongside me. In other words; I take it personally.
- While we do have preferred wedding professionals, we're happy to work with new ones that want to exceed your high standards as well.
- When we say customized, we mean it. No two weddings are alike. Not even close.
- We believe some traditions are great to include, some can be broken or excluded, and some are looking to be born.
- We believe in knowing our clients (relationship based planning) so that we can create a wedding that is a reflection of you.
- We believe in one great wedding after another, with nothing but love, laughs and celebrating. It's all about an unforgettable experience.