Saturday 1 December 2007

Louise+Ben=Fabulous

From the moment I met Louise, I knew her wedding would be nothing short of fabulous!She is vivacious, fun, uber-organized, and, as Chris said after we did a whirlwind engagement session with her and Ben, one of the few people he's met who has more energy than me!

Moreover, Louise has impeccable style - she introduced us to our new fav restaurant Vij's and I am now addicted to the Jaqua Buttercream Frosting Sinfully Rich Body Butter she gave me!

So it was no surprise when she arrived for her bridal portrait session looking perfectly perfect in a stunning Romona Keveza gown & veil from I Do Bridal Salon.



Love these images of her at Hycroft





I remember during one of our conversations, Louise told me the most important thing to her on her wedding was to forget about all the million little details that went into planning it and just fully, completely, absolutely enjoy her day.

From her images at her celebration at Westwood Plateau , she and Ben did just that!

The ceremony.









The {Tiffany} blue details.







And lots and lots of love.











Chris just pointed out that I hardly wrote anything about Ben. What can I say? Genuinely kind, always calm, and pretty darn hot too:





We're looking forward to sharing some quality scotch with you guys when you get back from Cuba!