Saturday 24 July 2010

Erin+Luke=True Hearts



Engagement sessions are always a lot of fun. But this one was extra-special because I've known Erin since forever! She was a just a kid writing stories & avoiding homework in my classroom (in my former life as a teacher), and it was not too long ago that Chris & I photographed her ME! Session for her high school graduation! Though all the years I've known her, she's always had a love of adventure, an amazing spirit, and the best most contagious laugh I've ever heard! But it was still a big surprise when I got her email telling me she had fallen in love. Hard. With a handsome Australian. Named Luke. Who had proposed!

Here are some favs from their session. Erin & Luke are so sweet together & I'm so excited for them. Extra thanks to Alex (also a former student of mine & Erin's best friend) now a fabulous NYC stylist, who helped out with their shoot at the last minute!





























Congrats E+L!